Retail Price : $499.00
Your Price : $300.00
A great-sounding acoustic bass that plays as easily as your solid-body electric bass does!
From deep within the cavernous and labyrinthine Research and Development Department down at Fender headquarters, they come up with this totally new take on the acoustic bass guitar—designed for the discerning bassist, yet friendly to guitarists, too. From its Jazz Bass guitar headstock, neck shape, strap button, and machine heads, it feels like home to the electric bassist, but it embodies all the deep and rich tones acoustic players look for. With a solid spruce top, traditional bridge, gold pickguard, and lusciously bound fingerboard with eye-catching block position inlays, this bass is destined to make groundbreaking music!
The Onboard Fishman Aero Active Preamp transfers the natural acoustic bass tone of the Kingman and features the Fishman Sonicore pickup; integrated electronic tuner with LED display; and On/Off switch, volume, bass, mid, treble, phase switch, and low battery indicator light. Operates on a standard 9-volt battery.
- Model Name: Kingman Bass SCE
- Model Number: 096-8200-(021)
- Series: California Series
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Bass Dreadnought Body
- Finish: Gloss, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Special Acoustic Bass “X” Bracing Design
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Maple, Jazz Bass C-Shape with Fender Jazz Bass Headstock
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Aged Binding
- Fingerboard Inlays: Block Position
- No. of Frets: 20
- Body Binding: Multi-ply
- Rosette: Checkerboard
- Pickguard: Vintage Inspired Gold
- Bridge: Traditional Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Open Gear Tuners
- Electronics: Fishman Aero Active On-Board Preamp
- Scale Length 34″ (863.6 mm)
- Body Depth: 3-3/16″ (Front) to 3-7/8″ (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.5″ (38 mm)
- Width at Heel: 2-1/8″ (54mm)
- Other: Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- Strings: D’Addario EXP PBB170 .045 – .100
This guitar has been refurbished by MIRC. It is lightly stamped “used” on the back of the headstock, and a new serial number applied to prevent the guitar from being sold as new factory stock. That being said, this guitar is about as close to new as ‘used’ can get! Everything works, plays, and sounds as it should. There have been no structural repairs. I can find no obvious blemishes. This bass is in fantastic condition and plays beautifully! You WON’T be disappointed!
Bass retails for $499.00
Free shipping in continental US. All other locations will be charged $125 shipping unless a shipping quote is obtained by contacting us before purchasing.
Appropriate sales tax will be added for buyers in Iowa.
Thanks for looking!