Retail Price : $349.00
Your Price : $225.00
Specially angled pickups and head-turning looks.
Since 1987 the Ibanez SR series of fast, versatile electric bass guitars has broken the mold with their sleek, thin-neck design, and the Ibanez SR300M is no exception. Laying down the groove in any style you play and in any venue, this bass guitar’s specially angled pickups and 5-piece maple/rosewood neck make for an exceptional bass. Dial up your ideal sound with the bass’s own Style Sweeper EQ.
- Thinner neck with thinner nut than a traditional bass
- 5-piece maple/rosewood neck
- Lightweight, balanced, comfort-contoured body
- Agathis body
- Specially angled EXF pickups for better string-to-pickup spacing
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- Style Sweeper active EQ
- Maple fingerboard
- Medium frets
- Black dot inlay
- B100 bridge
- EXF-4-F passive humbucking neck pickup
- EXF-4-R passive humbucking bridge pickup
- Finger-Slap, Balance, Treble/Bass Boost/Cut controls
This guitar has been refurbished by MIRC. It is lightly stamped “used” on the back of the headstock and a new serial number applied to prevent the guitar from being sold as new factory stock. That being said, this guitar is about as close to new as ‘used’ can get! Everything works, plays, and sounds as it should. There have been no structural repairs. There is a slight finish rub on the end of the headstock that can be seen in the last pic. Other than that, this bass is in fantastic condition, and plays like a dream! You WON’T be disappointed!
Guitar retails for $349.00
Free shipping in continental US. All other locations will be charged $125 shipping unless a shipping quote is obtained by contacting us before purchasing.
Appropriate sales tax will be added for buyers in Iowa.
Thanks for looking!