Retail Price : $550.00
Your Price : $350.00
The X factor = fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value.
New Jackson® X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboard with the distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson King V™ KVXT has a basswood body, through-body maple neck and EMG® HZ H4-B and HZ H4-AN humbucking pickups that deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include 24 jumbo frets, three-way pickup switching and TonePros® fully adjustable bridge with through-body strings for thick sustain.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: King V™
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: Maple, Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: TonePros® Fully Adjustable Bridge with Through-Body Strings
- Pickups: EMG® HZ H4-B Pickup (Bridge)
- EMG® HZ H4-AN Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, TonePros® Bridge, EMG® HZ Pickups
This guitar has been refurbished by MIRC. It is lightly stamped “used” on the back of the headstock and a new serial number applied to prevent the guitar from being sold as new factory stock. That being said, this guitar is about as close to new as ‘used’ can get! Everything works, plays, and sounds as it should. There have been no structural repairs. There are some minor finish marks on the upper and lower wing tips, and on the headstock tip that can be seen in the pics. Other than that, this guitar is in great condition and plays fast and smooth! You WON’T be disappointed!
Guitar retails for $550.00
Free shipping in continental US. All other locations will be charged $125 shipping unless a shipping quote is obtained by contacting us before purchasing.
Appropriate sales tax will be added for buyers in Iowa.
Thanks for looking!