Retail Price : $299.00
Your Price : $175.00
Fender CD60CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic / Electric Guitar
A popular dreadnought upgraded with electronics.
With the CD60CE Dreadnought Guitar, Fender has upgraded one of its best-selling guitars. Features a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner. So plug in, tune up, and strum away.
The sweet-sounding CD60CE acoustic-electric guitar features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret sonokeling (Indian rosewood) fingerboard, sonokeling bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware and die-cast chrome tuners.
- Model Name: CD60CE
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Cutaway Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling (Indian rosewood)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender FTE3-TN Active On-Board Preamp which features:
- Built In Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Scale Length: 25.3″ (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94″ to 4.92″
- Width at Nut: 1.69″ (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24″ (57mm)
- Rosette: Mulit-ABS Inlays
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Saddle: Compensated Urea
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
This guitar is very gently used. It has typical light playing wear. There is no structural damage or repairs.
Free insured shipping in continental US. All other locations will be charged $125 shipping unless a shipping quote is obtained by contacting us before purchasing.
Appropriate sales tax will be added for buyers in Iowa.
Thanks for looking!