Item condition: New
Retail Price : $1149.00
Your Price : $799.00
(Contact Us for Lowest Price)
Schecter Guitar Research Blackjack ATX C-1 Electric Guitar Aged Satin Black
A mahogany body with set-neck construction and active Seymour Duncan pickups.
The Schecter Guitar Research Blackjack ATX C-1 Electric Guitar is fully-equipped. It comes with a mahogany body and set 3-piece mahogany neck. The fretboard is smooth ebony with 24 extra-jumbo frets and active symbol inlays. Active Seymour Duncan pickups produce plenty of tone control and power. Black chrome hardware and a TonePros tune-o-matic bridge complete the list of appointments.
Schecter locking tuners
Schecter Locking Tuners feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine tuning adjustments, removable knobs, threaded peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
Ebony has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than Maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long, sustain
Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts AHB-1
9-volt active humbucker for aggressive playing styles. Recommended for old school metal, garage, punk, thrash, drop tunings, and other heavy rock styles. Capturing the tone that players want in an active design using balanced inputs. The result is 12dB to 14dB less noise, plus more lows, more highs, and more output.
3-pc mahogany neck
Made with 3 pieces of mahogany for extra stability. 3 piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3 piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Aged Crème Multi-ply
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin ‘C’
- Neck Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Neck wood: Mahogany 3-piece
- Joint: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Scale length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Truss rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Glow In The Dark Side Dot Inlays
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Configuration: H-H
- Neck: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Control layout: Volume/Volume/Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: TonePros T3BT TOM
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
This guitar is new, and includes the full manufacturer’s warranty. Mage Music is an authorized Schecter guitar dealer. For more information on Schecter guitars, visit the Schecter Guitar Research website.
Free insured shipping in continental US. Alaska and Hawaii will be charged an additional $25 shipping. All other locations will be charged $125 shipping unless a shipping quote is obtained by contacting us before purchasing.
Appropriate sales tax will be added for buyers in Iowa.
Thanks for looking!